Vote for Keder Greenhouse in Grow Your Own Awards
We’re delighted to tell you that Keder Greenhouse has been nominated in this year’s Grow Your Own Awards and we need your votes!
Keder Greenhouse has been nominated in the Great British Growing Awards 2018 under the Best Polytunnel Brand category. It’s now down to a public vote to see who gets the main prize.
Voting opens on 30th November and closes on 1st February 2018. With the results being published in the April edition of Grow Your Own magazine.
Over the last few months readers and visitors to the website of Grow Your Own magazine have been busy nominating their favourites across the range of categories in the Great British Growing Awards 2018.
Voting can be done either by using the forms in the magazine, or online.
Prize draw for voting
When you vote, you will automatically be entered into a prize draw with Grow Your Own magazine for the chance to win a bundle of great garden goodies, worth over £800!
The Great British Growing Awards are back for their fourth year and are set to be bigger and better than ever!
The awards recognise the people, television shows, books, brands and more within the horticultural industry, across 18 categories, and are entirely nominated and voted by readers of Grow Your Own magazine, meaning the results are representative of real gardeners.
We’re thrilled that Keder Greenhouse has been nominated and we hope we can count on you to vote for us.
Vote from 30th November at http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/awards
Reasons to vote for Keder Greenhouse
Here’s a reminder of what makes Keder Greenhouse structures better than most...
- We use a unique Kederbahn bubble plastic and rail system that is cost effective, long lasting and durable
- Our structures can withstand extreme weather such as high winds in the Falkland Islands, snow in Scotland and soaring temperatures in mainland Europe
- Keder structures also diffuse light and prevent shadowing
- We provide structures for commercial and personal use for keen gardeners
- And, finally we share top tips for making the most out of your Keder Greenhouse with you via our blog, social media and website.
For more information about Grow Your Own magazine visit http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk
For more information about Keder Greenhouse structures visit http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk
Follow us on social media to get weekly top tips and share your photos, stories and garden advice with us too.